NZ Manufacturing Fabrication Services and Products
NZ Manufacturing has a multitude of services to undertake specialist projects from concept to completion, particularly within the Food Industry.
We contract Process Engineers for design, and will project manage small plant upgrades through to complete Greenfield site design and build projects. Our extensive involvement in work at Food Processing sites has ensured our quality management and quality control procedures are maintained to industry standards.
We specialise in stainless steel equipment for food manufacture industries, from dairy factories to local wineries. We also help with plant installation, laser cutting, welding and more.
Our services are outlined below and we have experienced staff with expertise in each division in order to provide a comprehensive service to our clients…
3D CAD facilities
Design Office Capabilities:
- Custom high spec desktop computers
- Solid Edge ST9 (Mechanical 3D-CAD solid modeling and 2D drafting)
- AutoCAD-LT 2016 (2D drafting edits mostly for laser cutting)
- Adobe Design CS4 (Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design, etc)
Customer supplied data files must be full scale (1:1) preferably in DXF or DWG format.
Component (& assembly) CAD drawings made by The Stainless Factory, can be in printed form, or emailed via PDF [& 3D-PDF]
- Max sheet size = 2.0m x 4.0m
- Max in Mild Steel = 32.0mm
- Max in Stainless Steel = 25.0mm
- Max in Aluminium = 16.0mm
- RHS/Tube/Pipe cutting
- Typical Precision = ±0.1mm
CNC Press Brake
Our folding service is an integral part in the process which takes our clients ideas from a concept, to CAD drawings, which are then laser cut, folded and welded into a finished product. Repeat runs of parts is as simple as recalling the assigned process programs.
- Tig welding NZS4703 dairy hygiene application
- Confined space permits ticketed
- Mig welding 4711 structural application
- Welding of stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium